CSA Cases - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CSA Cases is not affiliated with the RCGP and all scenarios featured in CSA Cases are fictitious. Any resemblance to cases used in the RCGP CSA examination are purely coincidental
Welcome to the csacases.com website. This site is an online revision website for use by health professionals. Use of this site is conditional on accepting the Terms and Conditions for use, please ensure that you read through them thoroughly and understand them before using the csacases.com website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the services provided by csacases.com. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions do not use this website.
Terms and Conditions may change over time; those applicable to subscribers are those which are current and as agreed when the subscription is paid.
Both the website and the subscription process are in English only. If you have a query about our terms and conditions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price you pay for csacases.com is indicated on the website. Subscribers need to make payments in pounds sterling. If you are paying from a non-UK account then your card provider will calculate the exchange rate of your transaction.
- If you cancel your subscriptions, all of your payment to csacases.com will be lost.
- You undertake to us that all the details you give to us while using the website are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the service.
Usage of Website
- By using our websites, whether as a registered user or non-registered user, you are indicating that you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Accounts are personal to the subscriber and for their sole and non-commercial home use. Passwords and other log on details must not be passed to others. We have the right to take action if this requirement is not adhered to including, but not limited to, immediate termination of your subscription. In the event of unexplained activity (for example multiple log ins from various computers, we reserve the right to terminate your account.
- If you use or attempt to use the service for purposes other than personal, individual revision, including but not limited to copying questions, answers or notes, or attempt to tamper, hack, modify or otherwise use the website in any way that is likely to compromise or corrupt the security or functionality of the service provided by csacases.com, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution.
- Whilst we will endeavor to ensure that the website availability is not interrupted, access may be restricted from time to time to allow for site maintenance or upgrade. Website availability may also be interrupted due to technical problems. Again we will always try to resolve these as soon as possible but we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damages that may result from this. If website failure occurs then we will extend user accounts by a day for every hour the website is unavailable, if this is requested in writing.
The website has been optimised for use on a PC running Windows. Use of other equipment to access the site may result in restricted functionality.
Restrictions on Use
Accounts will be terminated if:
- Usernames and passwords are shared with non-subscribers.
- The site is shown in a public gathering.
- The content, design, layout, databases or graphics is reproduced, stored in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, paper, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or broadcasting.
- The site is used for commercial purposes.
- You attempt to log in to the website from more than 3 different IP adresses over a period of 24 hours. Exceeding this limit will result in a ban from logging on to the website without further notice. Persistent bans will result in an immediate termination of account without further notice.
- Users attempt to print, copy or duplicate case scenarios from csacases.com. Print & copy facilities have been disabled.
For the convenience of subscribers the csacases.com website contains links to external sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement or approval of the site or its contents which is independent of csacases.com and over which we have no control. As such we can accept no responsibility for the contents or any loss or damage that may result from using these external sites.
- csacases.com site is copyright protected and the content, design, layout, databases or graphics shall not be reproduced, stored in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, paper, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or broadcasting
- The site shall not be shown in a public gathering.
- You may only use the material available for your own personal non-commercial home use provided that it is not changed and copyright notices remain; csacases.com retains the intellectual property rights on all material from their website. You shall not create any derivative work or make any other adaptation, without our prior written consent.
- If you use or attempt to use the service for purposes other than personal individual revision, including but not limited to copying questions, copying answers, copying notes, tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of the service provided by www.csacases.com, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
- All rights not explicitly granted in these Terms and Conditions or in any written licence remain reserved.
Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided as a resource to aid revision and makes no representation, express or implied, that the drug dosages on the website are correct. Users must therefore check with a recognized formulary such as the British National Formulary prior to prescribing.
- Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this site, to the fullest extent permitted by law the material and information displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness or otherwise of information provided.
- Medical knowledge is constantly evolving and to the fullest extent permitted by law, www.csacases.com does not accept any responsibility or legal liability for any errors or the misuse or misapplication of material on the website.
- csacases.com shall not be liable to users of this site by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract for any loss of profit or any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims of any kind (whether caused by the negligence of passmedicine.com, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the revision questions and other information available on this website except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- csacases.com shall not be liable to users or others or be deemed in breach of contract by reason of any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to the website if this was due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of csacases.com.
- In no event shall csacases.com total liability to any user for all damages, losses, and other causes of action (whether in contract or not) exceed the amount paid to passmedicine.com for use of this site. The maximum liability for any claim from a user shall not exceed the current subscription fee which have been paid.
Law Governing Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed exclusively by the laws of England and Wales. However we retain the right to bring proceedings for a breach of these Terms and Conditions in any relevant country.
These terms and conditions do not otherwise affect your statutory rights.